Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Positively Pregnant

May 30th

I think Scott was skeptical about the positive results I had gotten.  Even though I had already taken two tests with positive results he insisted on me taking another test...just to be sure.  I took one and didn't see it working like I normally do so thought it was a dud.  We had to go to town to get his grandma a birthday present so he bought me a package of three tests.  Well, by the time we got back to the house the test I took before going to town had worked and said positive.  I used one of the three he bought and again, got an instant positive.  I think he is finally convinced.  I also think we are both a little overwhelmed at the thought of actually having two babies to care for.  Thinking of having two and then it being a reality really changes things.

I'm not sure how Micah is going to handle having a baby around.  He will be 21 months old when the baby arrives.  It seems like the older he gets the more of a Momma's baby he becomes.  He has also shown jealousy with the grandparents and other children recently.  I never want him to fear that he is any less loved because there is another child around.  I am already starting to tell him how loved he will always be and that he will always be my baby boy.

I am excited and terrified at the same time.  And I can't wait to be able to tell everyone.  I'm still trying to figure out when the best time will be to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment