Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cautiously Excited

May 29th

We returned from vacation Sunday and I found an old pregnancy test in the cabinet.  I decided if I hadn't started my cycle when I woke up yesterday (my first cycle day) I would test just for the heck of it.  I've really had no indication to make me even think I might be pregnant besides some pretty severe cramping on the 25th or 26th, which could have been related to my oncoming cycle.  The test was $1 when I bought it several months back.  I fully expected for it to be one line with a completely blank slate to the left of the control line.  To my amazement there was a slight line indicating positive.  I took it outside to Scott and asked him if he saw anything and he said barely.  I had some pretty severe cramping right after lunch and got sick to my stomach.  This made me want to test again even more.

This morning I stopped by the stored and bought a Fist Response test.  This was the name brand that gave me my sure enough positive with Micah so I trust the brand.  Sure enough, there was a positive line about as soon as the control line appeared.  Looks like we are now waiting for number two to arrive.  I've scheduled an appointment for June 5th with my doctor.  Now to decide when to tell.  It's hard because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and don't want to tell too soon in case something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment