Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Growing Along

Here we are at 8 week, 1 day and it is becoming more and more obvious that I am expecting.  I have been fortunate enough to not have any morning sickness with this pregnancy.  I am so glad about that!  So far this pregnancy is very similar to my pregnancy with Micah.  The only differences I have noticed is increased emotions (I am so emotional these days) and I am growing much faster.  I started having round ligament pains today.  Pretty severe round ligament pains.  I was trying to remember when I started having those with Micah.  I honestly don't remember exactly, but I do know it was after 10 weeks. I remember that because it was after I started seeing my current obgyn, and that was after 10 weeks.  I am definitely bigger now than I was at 10 weeks with Micah.  I guess that you really do start to show earlier with your second pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment