Monday, June 11, 2012

Emotional Day

The pregnancy hormones seem to be in full swing today.  I have been weepy ever since I dropped Micah off at daycare and he started crying.  It breaks my heart to see Micah crying but especially today.  I'm going to blame it on hormones a little.  And then I've been overwhelmed thinking how it's only 8 months (or less) away before this baby arrives.  I honestly don't know if I am going to be able to handle having two babies crying for me not to go.  Not working isn't an option, no matter how much I wish it was.

On a happier note, only 4 weeks and some days before our first ultrasound.  After that we'll spread our news to family and close friends.  I guess co-workers will be told soon after.  I'm not sure when I will make it Facebook official.  I'm assuming it won't take long for something to hit my wall once people start finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment