Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Intuition

I guess this post should have come earlier but I didn't write about it when it happened. Towards the beginning of May I had a thought that I might conceive that month. What brought on that thought? I won't go into details but it had to do with something that had my doctor give me a call. I had expressed concern to a dear nurse friend and she relayed my concerns to my obgyn. In no time he had called to see exactly what was going on and to ease my mind. Can I just say I have THE best doctor ever? Somewhere between the event and the end of our conversation the thought crossed my mind that maybe my body was preparing itself for a baby. Then when we were on vacation the thought crossed my mind. I guess I should pay attention to my intuition. Especially when I went from not being confident things would happen quickly to thinking it probably would that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment