Friday, March 2, 2012

Trying for Baby #2

I have decided to create yet another blog.  This blog will be dedicated to the road to conceiving baby #2, aspects of pregnancy (hopefully), and milestones once he arrives (God willing).  I thought I could remember everything involved with creating Micah.  Little did I know that long and winding road would last for 10 years.  Even with details of my pregnancy with Micah and since he has been here (10 months) I have to think hard about some of the details.  Mommy brain, maybe?  Anyway, I want to have something where each child can come back to see what lead to them being in our lives.

Micah is 10 months old.  I breastfeed, which resulted in a delay of my cycle returning.  My first cycle after deliver was in December.  My wonderful OBGYN recommended we wait two cycles before trying to conceive so chance of miscarriage would not needlessly be higher.  So, here we are in the middle of the two week wait.  We are hoping and praying that this will be the only two week wait for baby #2.  If not, we'll be going down a road we know all too well.  It won't be any easier than the first time around but we know the reward is very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment