Monday, March 19, 2012

Keeping a Secret

March 5, 2012
Scott and I have decided that if we are pregnant we will try to keep a secret until Micah's birthday party.  I have plans for him to announce it for us by opening a last gift that reveals the news.  I am thinking a shirt that says Big Brother Est. 2012.  So for now, I will blog about my thoughts on this cycle privately and publish in order once the news is revealed.

I still feel very strongly that I am pregnant. If I am correct, I am three weeks today.  I bought a cheap dollar store test Sunday and took it.  I knew it was too early to tell but thought I'd give it a try anyway.  The First Response tests are sensitive enough that I can test tomorrow to see if there is any HCG in my system.  I'm debating on whether to go ahead and test or wait it out a while.  I do have a $2 off coupon for the tests.  On one hand I would like to test so I could start my OB visits up, but on the other hand I don't want to waste money on a test.  And what is one more week of waiting?  Decisions, decisions!  On another note, I have started searching baby names to get a head start.  :-)

March 19, 2012

Even after I started my period I felt like I was having symptoms of pregnancy.  Had a weird one so still not sure what went on there! Going ahead and posting this since our plans are blown since we aren't pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment