Monday, March 5, 2012

Is it in My Head?

I promise I am having more pregnancy symptoms than not.  Of course it could be all in my head.  Yesterday morning while I was feeding Micah before church I was feeling really rough.  Right after I finished feeding him I had to rush to the bathroom because I thought I was going to be sick.  I wasn't but it was close.  Of course, I could be coming down with something (I was freezing the night before when we got in bed) or could have gotten sick off of the medicine I am taking for my UTI (I wasn't able to take it with a full class of water or anything on my stomach).  If I were pregnant, I would only be 2 weeks and 5 days yesterday so it isn't likely I'm noticing things this early on.  Only a week more to go before we'll know if this cycle was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment