Monday, March 19, 2012

Hormones in Disarray?

I think my hormones are going berserk!  At this point, I'm not even sure when I am ovulating.  I had signs of ovulation three different times last month and already having a weird cycle this month.  I guess it makes sense they would be out of whack after 17 months of no cycle.  No clue when things will straighten out but I have decided to focus on getting back into better health rather than conceiving.  Maybe it will happen soon but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  I'm actually a little thankful that this cycle wasn't successful for us.  One of my very dear friends who found out she was pregnant after seven years of trying lost her baby.  I would feel so guilty if I had become pregnant so soon after starting to try given her situation.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment