Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Active Baby

As Celie (this is the spelling we agreed on for her name) gets bigger I'm beginning to realize that she is going to be a lot like Micah.  From very early on I have felt a bump here and there.  I felt her kick my hand for the first time at 17 weeks.  She didn't seem to be as active as Micah though.  I had been trying to remember when he began moving 24-7 and Scott first felt him move.  I don't recall exactly when either of those were.  Regardless, Celie has pretty much been moving nonstop for the past couple of days.  And at 19 weeks Scott finally felt her kick several times Sunday morning.  Before she wouldn't kick around long enough for me to get him to my stomach.  Looks like we're going to have another active baby on our hands.  Sure hope we're ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eva is so different than Jenna. Jenna is so calm while Eva just kicks and kicks. I'm thinking Eva will be more like Andrew. Not sure if we are ready for another Andrew.

    ReplyDelete