Tuesday, July 3, 2012

9 Weeks (and 8 week pic)

Yesterday marked nine weeks for this pregnancy.  I've been doing good besides having to fight the cold I caught from Micah.  I still haven't had any morning sickness and really don't expect to since I didn't with Micah.  With this cold I have drainage that is causing me to gag and it feels like it is trying to move into my chest.  The joys of a summer cold during pregnancy...

I'm a week behind on my pictures so I am posting my week 8 picture at the bottom.  Still some bloat but even if that was gone I would be much bigger than I was at this stage with Micah.  My regular pants are now uncomfortable even with the buttons undone.  I dug my small maternity clothes out last night so I can at least be a little comfortable.  I would have sworn I had more small maternity clothes than I do.  Guess it was when I got big that I really found the good sales.

 9 weeks

8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment